Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year, New SAFE team part 1

The New Year is a time to reflect, re-examine and move forward.

The SAFE team decided to make some resolutions...and realized Etsy is a great place to find items to aid in almost every resolution execution :)

Each day we will share with you one of our shops, our resolution, and a couple of items that we found on Etsy to help us meet our goal! Hope they help you in your quest for greatness!


LifeSoapSimple



This year I'd like to continue on my path to simplification. To me this means getting rid of the unnecessary, organizing the needed, and being content.

Here are three things that can help me in my goal.

For trashing the junk:



For organizing what's left:



and for remembering to find peace in the simple things:

1 comment:

PacificParadiseSoap said...

All great ideas! I absolutely love the living room!!!